RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR / CARDIFF / UP TO £24K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Want to be part of an organisation that guarantees a fantastic working environment and excellent opportunities to progress? If so, our client has the perfect role for you – don’t let this exciting Recruitment Administrator role pass you by!
They are a commercial Law Firm, working nationally and internationally from our Head Office in Cardiff. They’re committed to providing an outstanding legal and consulting service.
To do the best work, they need the best people – this is where you come in……
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (£18k - £24k): theylike to reward staff and offer promotion twice a year
- Benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
- Health and wellbeing: On-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and cycle to work scheme
- Career development opportunities: Fast-growing and ambitious firm. They understand that to fulfil potential, they need to fulfil that of all employees, and their training and career development programme is very high on the agenda
- Great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. It’s good value for money, with short commuting times, and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. Their office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Administrator:
- Work with HR Team in providing an effective end to end Recruitment service
- Provide an engaging candidate focussed recruitment experience
- Schedule and coordinate phone, in-person, and video interviews for candidates
- Provide prompt support (e.g. last-minute cancellations, rescheduling) for interviews
- Support the HR Team with the interview and hiring process as needed
- Post approved job descriptions & maintain ATS
- Track and record employee referral bonuses
- Coordinating and delivering the Company induction programme
- Own the training contract programme – Grad Scheme
- Attend regular university careers events
Skills & Experience Required:
- Technical proficiency in Outlook and MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using an ATS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities
- Ability to gather data, consistently track metrics, and prepare reports
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility
If you are ready to take on this amazing new Recruitment Administrator position, apply now and let’s discuss the next step in your career!