PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR / BERKHAMSTEAD / UP TO £31K + BENEFITS
Excellent opportunity to join a long-standing organisation, with a varied workload and vibrant office environment. If you have a background in Payroll Admin, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a specialist payroll outsourcing company, servicing a portfolio of corporate clients ranging in size from 50 employees to 12,000 employees.
They are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their small friendly team. You will be responsible for accurately processing client payrolls, using web-enabled bespoke software.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (£27k - £31k, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
- Opportunities for career progression
- Flexibility on hours (Part-time considered)
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator:
- Undertake various aspects of input and checking of payroll information to achieve timely and accurate payments for employees
- Ensure accurate calculation of PAYE, NI deductions, statutory absence payments and year end returns.
- Import client static, variable and absence files into HR interface
- Ensure payment of PAYE and other 3rd party payments
- Upload pension contribution files to pension provider portals
- Respond to ad-hoc payroll related queries
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in similar Payroll Admin role
- CIPP Qualification - Desirable
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Team player, with positive outlook
- Passionate about delivering a first-class customer experience
If you are ready to take on this exciting new Payroll Administrator position, Apply Now, and we will be in touch!