PRODUCTION PROGRAMMER / MALVERN / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Production Programmer, looking for an exciting new challenge, with an organisation that puts its people first? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client has been manufacturing ropes in the UK for over 50 years, servicing a wide range of markets including sailing, climbing and lifting.
They are looking for a driven Production Programmer to take the lead on general production planning and administration.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 23 based on length of service)
- Friendly working hours – 8am to 5pm
- Opportunities to progress
Key Responsibilities of the Production Programmer:
- Action Re-order Report on Exchequer generate internal PO’s, print ‘T’ card labels
- Generate and progress Supplier Purchase Orders confirming best price and availability
- Propose yarn orders based on Min/Max Re-order Report requirements
- Action Special (MTO), Stock and Enquiry Pinks and plan subsequent workload
- Monitor and manage Finished Goods Stock Levels and generate additional PO’s / ‘T’ Cards
- Action orders from Group Companies, raise SO Acknowledgements, PO’s & ‘T’ Cards
- Internally liaise daily with the Production & Sales for Marlow`s product as required
- Monitor and report on Machine Utilisation
- Monitor and progress Ladderstring & Dyed Cord orders
- Maintain and update production schedule sheets daily/weekly
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Excellent Excel skills and good working knowledge of windows programmes
- Positive attitude to work. Takes pride in what they do
- Be flexible. Expect the unexpected and can react to situations
- MRP experience. Super user. Implement new systems and processes
- Always ensure system integrity
- Deep understanding of works order processing
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Production Programmer position today., and we will be in touch.