AREA SALES MANAGER / SOUTH OF ENGLAND / COMPETITIVE + BONUS & COMPANY CAR
Fantastic new Area Sales Manager opportunity – Excellent earning potential, home based role, working with a well-respected organisation!
Our client has been manufacturing ropes in the UK for over 50 years, servicing a wide range of markets including sailing, climbing and lifting.
They are looking for a highly motivated Area Sales Manager, aiming to develop their sales career within an established business. The ideal candidate will be based close to Winchester, Southampton, Bournemouth or Portsmouth.
The role is primarily focussed within the Leisure Marine channel selling product into Chandlers, Riggers and Boatbuilders.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Loyal customer base
- Company car, laptop and mobile
- Pension plan
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 23 based on length of service)
Key Responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager:
- Management and business development of an existing longstanding customer base
- Researching potential client opportunities (online, media, press, etc).
- Developing client contact strategies for new business.
- Contacting prospective clients by telephone, email and face to face
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in product-based sales
- Previous experience in new business development
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably in a territory sales environment
- Beneficial to have knowledge of Leisure Marine and Sailing environment
- Ability to quickly develop relationships
- Target-driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills and pro-active
Ready for this exciting challenge?
If you have the drive and hunger to be successful, we want to hear from you! Apply for this Area Sales Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.