WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / BOLTON / £17,652 PER ANNUM + BENEFITS / 9AM – 5PM
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative, looking for a new challenge with a long-standing organisation that truly values its people? If so, we have just the role for you!
Our client is a leading global medical equipment solutions provider within the clinical trials industry.
They are looking for a highly motivated Warehouse Operative to join their small Warehouse team, based in Horwich.
What’s on Offer?
- Starting salary £17,652 per annum
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Great career opportunities, within a growing company
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and packing orders correctly and within set time scales
- Accurately recording product details such as expiry dates, serial numbers
- Despatching orders through the appropriate mail / courier network
- Assisting with regular stock takes
- Booking in deliveries and customer returns
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed within specified time frames
- Operating warehouse equipment including manual and powered pallet trucks
- General warehouse duties
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar warehouse role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to follow standard operating & safety procedures
Don’t miss out! Apply for this brand-new Warehouse Operative role today and we will be in touch!