HR ASSISTANT / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant to join a world leading organisation – Perfect for someone looking to make the next step in their HR Career!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a generalist HR Assistant to join their UK HR Team, supporting offices across the EMEA region. You will carry out a variety of HR admin tasks and be a point of contact for employees.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Become part of a leading, trusted organisation
- Opportunities to progress
Key Responsibilities of the HR Assistant:
- First point of contact for employees seeking advice on HR policies, both by telephone and face to face
- Maintain all personnel files, preparing and updating HR documentation when required
- Managing HR systems for input of starters, leavers and staff changes
- Producing letters for joiners, leavers and changes
- Conducting background and reference checks
- Conducting exit interviews and reviewing data from exit interviews
- Arranging and delivering Company induction
- Assisting with disciplinary and employee relations meetings
- Supporting the team with HR projects
- Producing reports and actions relating to holiday, absence and ad hoc requests
- Booking and arranging training courses as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a HR Administrator or HR Assistant role
- Ideally working towards, or already achieved CIPD level 3 or above
- Strong interest in pursuing HR as a career
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and manage priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Candidate management and HR related systems
- Able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving
- Microsoft Dynamics experience is desirable
- Experience of Candidate Management Systems is desirable
Ready for the challenge?
If you wish to apply for this fantastic HR Assistant role, submit your CV today and we will be in touch