JUNIOR VIDEOGRAPHER / WITHAM, ESSEX / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Our client is the leader in the design and manufacture of food display ware, working in multiple food sector industries and selling to over sixty countries.
They have offices in Essex, London, New York, Miami and China.
The Junior Videographer Role:
They are looking for a Junior Videographer / Graduate to be responsible for the filming and live streaming of high profile internal and external stakeholder events and conferences, as well as capturing content to promote products, campaigns and initiatives.
Working within the design team, you may from time to time be working on some Graphic Design led projects too.
- Develop and deliver on video briefs though creative input, videography, technical solutions and general video knowledge
- Film and edit videos within deadline and to the highest standard
- Work closely with teams across the business to help plan video shoots
- Constantly strive to develop the quality of video output
- Keep ahead of video trends to make relevant and inspirational content
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Ad-hoc graphic design projects including social media campaigns
- Degree educated or equivalent experience required
- Software skills including: Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Experience with HTML and experience of working with CSS, is beneficial
- Good technical video equipment knowledge
- Confident and competent at self-shooting and editing to produce ‘final videos’
- Ability to plan, visualise, set up, film and manage shoots
- Interested with all things digital but equally you’ll also have a talent for graphic design
- Reliable, proactive and approachable
- Self-motivated and problem solver with an aptitude to learn new skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills both written and verbal
- Enjoy marketing strategy, research, storyboarding and being organised
- Capable at producing Social media video adverts
- Previous food presentation experience desirable but not essential
- Wider creative graphics skillset desirable
The ideal candidate will be efficient, hard-working, and diligent with a passion to succeed. You should have a Graphic Design / Videography portfolio consisting of digital and print examples available to bring to an interview with you
What’s on Offer?
Salary / package will be dependent upon experience. They work in contemporary offices with state-of-the-art technology. They are a company that has the luxury of being able to design and manufacture solutions for customers and they welcome creative candidates to apply.
The role also brings with it a huge potential for growth. They prefer to grow talent from within and their very own Managing Director, started with them as an Administrator, and worked her way up - to the very top!
Don’t let this Junior Videographer position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age.