RECRUITMENT RESOURCER / CARDIFF / COMPETITIVE PAY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Are you looking to kick start your career in recruitment? Fancy being part of a growing organisation, with a fantastic working environment and great culture? If so, this is the perfect place for you to thrive.
Our client is a commercial Law Firm, working nationally and internationally from their Head Office in Cardiff. They’re committed to providing an outstanding legal and consulting service.
To do the best work, they need the best people – this is where you come in……
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary: they like to reward their staff and offer promotion twice a year
- Benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
- Health and wellbeing: Cegin – their on-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and cycle to work scheme
- Career development opportunities: They’re a fast-growing and ambitious firm. They understand that to fulfil their potential, they need to fulfil that of all their employees, and their training and career development programme is very high on the agenda
- Great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. It’s good value for money, with short commuting times, and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. Their office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all
Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Resourcer:
- Work with HR to provide an effective and comprehensive end to end Recruitment service
- Provide an engaging candidate focussed recruitment experience
- Deliver excellent standards of customer service through recruitment
- Schedule and coordinate phone, in-person, and video interviews for candidates
- Provide prompt support (e.g. last-minute cancellations, rescheduling) for interviews, including resolution of on-site logistical issues
- Support the HR Team with the interview and hiring process, Post approved job descriptions
- Track and record employee referral bonuses
- Coordinate and deliver the Company induction programme
- Own the training contract programme – Grad Scheme
- Attend regular university careers events
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment and resourcing
- Previous experience of using an ATS
- Ability to work with universities – Grads and Interns
- Technically savvy, with demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to gather data, consistently track metrics and prepare reports
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and a service-oriented attitude
Ready for the challenge?
If you have the passion and drive to take on this exciting new Recruitment Resourcer position, we would love to hear from you. Apply today before it’s too late!