SALES ENGINEER / TERRITORY MANAGER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + CAR
Are you an experienced Sales Professional, with a background in Engineering? Fancy joining a long established, world leading organisation? If so, our client has the perfect role for you!
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier valve manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As the business continues to grow year on year, they are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Engineer / Territory Manager to join them. You will oversee major engineering contractor accounts in the Midlands and North of England.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company Car, Laptop etc
- Company pension plan
- Exceptional support from senior management team
- Fantastic working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer / Territory Manager:
- Presentation of Group companies’ capabilities (instrument valves and manifolds, subsea valves, large bore double block & bleed piping valves)
- Account management of existing key accounts within the territory, both at OEM, end user and engineering contractor levels
- Selling to instrumentation and piping engineers, as well as key buyers within each of the account categories
- Responsible for feedback to Group companies with respect to existing product range and future product developments and coordination of RFQ’s through to PO’s through use of internal support personnel
- Identify competitive postures and work with direct management to combat these on a local basis
- Ensure a customer focussed approach, both personally and from all team members in all businesses. Coordinate and ensure product approvals at all agreed key target accounts
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally mechanical engineering background, preferably OND, HND or higher
- Currently in a technical sales engineering role with a sales track record
- Hands-on commercial experience gained in an engineering / technical sales role
- A clear and concise communicator, capable of identifying new objectives
- Pro-active approach
- Strategic thinking with the ability to get involved and lead from the front
- Results focused and orientated
Ready to be part of the team?
If you have the passion and drive to take on this Sales Engineer / Territory Manager position, we would love to hear from you. Apply now via the button shown.