PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Do you have a background in Projects? Looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading company? Our client has an exciting opening for a Project Co-Ordinator to join them.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As they continue to grow, they are looking to add an experienced Project Co-Ordinator to their friendly team – you will manage all aspects of each project order from receipt of customer order through to shipment of goods and deliverable documentation.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Project Co-Ordinator:
- Ensure the technical and delivery requirements of the client are clearly understood
- Creates and implements project objectives by reviewing proposals and plans as well as conferring with management.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Maintain schedules by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems
- Manage project costs by overseeing expenditures, highlighting anything necessary to the Operations Manager
- Facilitate the creation of project documentation in a high quality and timely manner
Skills & Experience Required:
- Project co-ordination experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Background in engineering or knowledge of machine components would be ideal
- The ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient
- IT literate, experience in MS Office including Excel, Word
Ready to join their dynamic team?
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this Project Co-Ordinator role, we want to hear from you! Apply Now and we’ll be in touch.