Incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Marketing Analyst to join an award-winning BI Software organization – you’ll work with some of the smartest brains in the sector, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers around the globe.
With offices in the USA, UK and Australia, our client is rapidly expanding - Their culture is driven by employees and they are proud of the awesome atmosphere they have created with plenty of social events, commitment to supporting good causes and free healthy snacks.
The Business Marketing Analyst will provide in-depth data analytics, custom reporting and results-based Campaign outputs for any Client that elects to use their managed service offering.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- 401K Contribution Scheme
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment – no 2 days are the same!
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Group volunteering and teambuilding
Key Responsibilities of the Business Marketing Analyst:
- Partner with sales and sales support to lead customer facing engagements that help generate new revenue opportunities
- Coordinate the delivery of the managed services offering (MSO) and analytics program to sales teams
- Development of business rules (Campaigns) to which customer’s opt-in as part of the MSO contract
- Identify key customer pain points and determine level of engagement model for customer contract
- Run customer Campaigns on daily, weekly or monthly basis as outline in customer contract
- Report on results of targeted Marketing campaign outputs and value
- Deliver monthly KPI and program results to executive team
- Customer management by phone, email, online meetings, in-house and on-site meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Experience in customer facing roles in sales or service that deliver value added customer service
- Understanding SaaS model
- Analytical with ability to identify patterns in data
- Ability to articulate results to the customer in a timely and organized manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and with the ability to build rapport and relationships
Ready to join them?
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work, and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then submit your Resume for this Business Marketing Analyst role via the button shown.