PROJECT PLANNING ASSISTANT / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned organisation, with an excellent culture and real career progression. If you are an experienced Project Planner, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a Project Planning Assistant to provide support in respect to materials and services required in order to meet objectives including procurement forecasting, inventory holding and MRP/MPS efficiencies to ensure the requirements of internal customers and production forecasts are met.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Brilliant working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Project Planning Assistant:
- Monitor, report and input/maintain data integrity within the given purchasing/planning parameters
- Maintain, analyse and ensure accurate planning reporting functionality
- Project expediting to support supply chain requirements to deliver to customer demand
- Ensure planning requirements are met in conjunction with the procurement department
- Expediting of internal purchasing to obtain order confirmations and promised delivery dates/lead times to ensure accurate MRP/MPS output
- Maintaining database of outstanding orders/expediting requirements
- Internal cross functional expediting to meet planning requirements
- Application of given performance criteria for MRP efficiency/effectiveness. Review and report / escalate issues to line management contributing to improvement activity as directed
- Raise works orders ensuring a high level of accuracy when required and other ad hoc planning tasks
- Comply with given tactical strategy to support functional Planning objective
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels
- Experience in Supply Chain processes, including inventory management and data integrity
- A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA’s
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and experience in ERP/MRP systems.
- Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data sets.
- Planning Project delivery schedule to customer and business requirements
- Capacity Planning experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this exciting Project Planning Assistant position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.