FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER / STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Brilliant new opening for a Mechanical / Electrical Engineer to join a world leading organisation – Opportunity to work from home and travel overseas!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a dedicated Field Service Engineer to provide customer support through on site installations, servicing and repairs of complex equipment and systems.
This is an exciting and varied role, visiting ports and borders around the world, with excellent earning potential.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Become part of a leading, trusted organisation
- Opportunity to travel the world (with appropriate remuneration)
Key Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Perform general maintenance, fitting, troubleshooting and fault finding on CVI systems & sub systems
- Provide oral and written response to requests for 3rd line technical request from site of operations to either site engineers, distributors, engineers or customer reps
- Provide defect liability or post acceptance support for CVI mobile or airport cargo equipment
- Install static, gantry or portal CVI systems as part of an installation team
- Travel required to Europe, former CIS, Central & SW Asia, Middle East and Africa with occasional opportunities for travel to Iraq and Afghanistan (which carries the appropriate remuneration)
- Completing technical documentation including service reports, engineering
Skills & Experience Required:
- BTEC, C&G or HNC or similar qualification in an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of hydraulic, electrical and electro/ mechanical systems
- Knowledge of integrated IT systems including PLC, HV systems and/or radar
- As a Field Service Engineer, you will be expected to travel on a Global basis, at times at relatively short notice and to challenging destinations
- Experience in a similar environment would be advantageous
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this Field Service Engineer position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.