PRIVATE TUTOR / NORTH LEICESTER AREA / FLEXIBLE HOURS
Our client provides affordable one-to-one supplementary education to children and adults. They have a great team of local tutors and are proud to be helping families all across Leicester.
They are now looking for passionate Teachers and Tutors covering North Leicester (mainly Birstall, Rushey Mead, Hamilton, Evington).
The Private Tutor Role:
As a Private Tutor, you will be tutoring 11+, Primary, KS3, GCSE and/or A-level subjects to local students.
Tutoring takes place in the student's home and/or online via their dedicated platform (all you need is Chrome browser).
There is a requirement for Tutors in the following subjects;
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- English (Language & Literature)
- Humanities (History, Geography, Religious studies)
- Business (Business Studies, Economics, Politics)
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy)
- Primary (including Phonics / Early Maths)
Benefits of becoming a Private Tutor:
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local, flexible and relevant work to fit around your schedule
- Long-term, screened assignments
- Huge job satisfaction and carefully matching with students
- Reliable payment schedule
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills and fluency in English
- ESSENTIAL – Clean driver’s licence, and own transport
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum is desirable
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the families they serve
- You must have or be willing to obtain a clear DBS certificate
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you have what it takes to become a Tutor Doctor Tutor, simply submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.