ADMIN ASSISTANT / HEYWOOD / UP TO £25K + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a rewarding new role, with a reputable organisation? If you are ready for an exciting new challenge, this is the role for you!
Our client is a manufacturer of high-quality elasticated shock cord and rope. Operating from its Heywood site, with its roots in rope making as far back as 1843.
The Admin Assistant can expect a varied role, working closely with the Accounts Team and Sales Department. Initially you will be based at the Heywood site, moving to new offices in Pilsworth, Bury in 2020.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (£19k to £25k, based on experience)
- Pension plan
- Career progression
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant:
- Support the Accounts Manager in the day to day financial management of the business
- Cash Management and Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Administer the payroll using Sage
- Supporting Sales, Purchasing, Production & Quality Departments
- Sales Order Processing including ‘picking of orders’ through to despatch
- Purchase Order Processing
- Prepare ad hoc Customer Reporting as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Admin Assistant role
- Knowledge of finance department procedures and processes
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work accurately, demonstrating attention to detail
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- To have a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability and desire to analyse
If you are interested in this fantastic Admin Assistant position, please Apply Now and we’ll be in touch.