Motor Claims Handler - Experienced / Bolton (Egerton) / Up to £21K / Qualifications, Sociable Hours, Free Parking, On-Site Cafe and much more!
Our client is a reputable general insurance business authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Due to internal promotions, they are currently seeking experienced Motor Claims Handlers to join them in their busy office just on the outskirts of Bolton (Egerton).
If you have the experience of handling First Notification or Third Party claims and are seeking a new challenge with a forward thinking company who will fully support your career progression and reward your achievements, this could be exactly what you are looking for!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Handle First Notification or Third Party Motor Claims
- Manage a varied caseload of claims via telephone and written correspondence
- Effectively prioritise own claims portfolio and team responsibilities
- Act as point of contact for Policyholders and Brokers
- Identify and refer fraudulent activity and any questionable underwriting
- Deliver a consistently outstanding level of service to all parties involved
- Adhere to company and regulatory policies and guidelines at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience within Motor Claims (Third Party preferable)
- CII Certificate or willing to work towards this (supported by company)
- Strong customer service and computer skills
- Minimum 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above including English and Maths
Salary & Information:
- Up to £21,000 dependent on experience
- 21 days holiday rising to 28 days with length of service + Bank Holidays
- Birthday day off and up to ½ day off for Christmas shopping
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social activities
- Discounted Products and Services
- Regular Appraisals and Salary Reviews
- Support with industry relevant qualifications
- Free on-site parking
- On-site cafe
- Smart/Casual Dress Code and Dress Down Days
Do not miss out! Please apply for this Motor Claims Handler position now for immediate consideration.