ORDER PROCESSOR / STOCKPORT / UP TO £17,500 + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an Order Processor to join a rapidly growing company that puts its people first!
Our client is the largest supplier of ID card related products and services across the UK and Europe, employing over 100 staff across four sites.
Due to a recent acquisition, a fantastic new opening has arisen for a reliable, hard-working and enthusiastic Order Processor to join their successful team. Hours are 8am – 5pm.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (Up to £17,500, Dependent on Experience)
- Vibrant working environment
- Opportunities for real career progression
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle 2 Work Initiative
- Free fruit daily
Key Responsibilities of the Order Processor:
- Input telephone, web and faxed orders into the database with accuracy
- Despatch Orders within required timescales
- Liaise with the purchasing team regarding orders for out of stock items
- Liaise with the warehouse regarding order processing enquires/issues
- Act as the point of contact for internal departments and customers to assist with order processing enquiries
Skills & Experience Required:
- Confident telephone manner
- Good level of IT ability
- High attention to detail, Flexible/adaptable to change
- Proven experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You’re positive, proactive and a motivated individual
- Team player, support your colleagues and share your learning experiences
- You enjoy the social aspects of working within a great team
- Ability to discuss, develop and implement new ideas
- Ability to work under own initiative
Ready to join them?
Apply for this Order Processing position NOW, and we will be in touch soon!