WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / STOCKPORT / £17,500 + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join a rapidly growing company that puts its people first!
Our client is the largest supplier of ID card related products and services across the UK and Europe, employing over 100 staff across four sites.
Due to a recent acquisition, a fantastic new opening has arisen for a reliable, hard-working and enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to join their successful team. Hours are 8:30am – 5:30pm.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (Up to £17,500, Dependent on Experience)
- Vibrant working environment
- Opportunities for real career progression
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle 2 Work Initiative
- Free fruit daily
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
- Order picking and packing
- Use of automated warehouse system
- Loading/Unloading of delivery vehicles (either manually or via FLT)
- Inspecting and booking in of goods
- Stock checks & stock levels
- More general warehouse duties
Skills & Experience Required:
- FLT Licence (beneficial)
- Understanding of H&S & First Aid within the warehouse
- Knowledge of warehouse operating systems
- High attention to detail, Flexible/adaptable to change
- Proven experience of working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You’re positive, proactive and a motivated individual
- Team player, support your colleagues and share your learning experiences
- You enjoy the social aspects of working within a great team
- Ability to discuss, develop and implement new ideas
Ready to join them?
Apply for this Warehouse Operative position NOW, and we will be in touch soon!