Do you have a passion for delivering an incredible service to brand new customers? Fancy working for an award-winning company that guarantees personal development and great perks?
If so, our client has the perfect role for you! They are a rapidly growing BI Software Company, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia…… and many more on their bucket list!
They are looking for an experienced Implementation Analyst with exceptional communication skills to join their amazing onboarding team – you’ll work with some of the smartest brains in the sector and make a real difference to customers around the globe.
You will be key to implementing SaaS customers (from SMEs to multi-nationals), delivering a best in class experience in the process.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Free healthy snacks and lunchtime gaming
Their culture is driven by employees and they are proud of the atmosphere they have created with a flat hierarchy, plenty of social events, commitment to supporting good causes and free healthy snacks too.
Key Responsibilities of the Implementation Analyst:
- Onboard new clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Implement and maintain customer database extractions to ensure the Service utilises up to date customer data
- Help automate the extraction/receipt of key data from accounting systems
- Complete tasks/tickets/requests accurately and within a timely manner
- Assist teams like sales and support with data related questions.
- Assist clients with data extract questions via phone and email.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Experience of implementing, supporting and maintaining SaaS clients
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Good T-SQL knowledge
- Good ETL knowledge of different accounting systems: like Sage, Dynamics, Epicor
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Excellent relational database knowledge; data accuracy, data housekeeping and data mapping
- Customer focused approach
- Communicate technical solutions, in plain English, to non-technical people
So, what are you waiting for?
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… submit your CV for this Implementation Analyst role via the button shown.