BID COSTING ANALYST / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
New opportunity for an experienced Commercial Costing Proposal Analyst for an initial 12 months maternity cover with potential for permanent employment. You will be joining a world leading organisation with an excellent culture.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a Bid / Proposal Pricing Analyst to: Manage all cost activities to ensure high quality and consistency during cost volume development, providing Executive Summaries of the cost/price model to go forward for Corporate approval.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Bid / Costing Proposal Analyst:
- Responsible for managing all proposal cost activities to ensure high quality and consistency during cost volume development
- Develop, evaluate and implement pricing models, based upon current business and competitive and provide Executive Summaries of the cost/price model for approval
- Market dynamics. You will conduct research and perform competitive pricing analysis.
- Gather costs from all identified sources. Establish guidelines for the Basis of Estimates if required
- Oversee the development of or write any text required for the cost/business volume including commercial caveats, notes, assumptions, inclusions and exclusions
- Participate in establishing and updating cost engineering/modelling approaches and provide executive overview of bid summary to Senior Management
- Work with Sales to develop competitive pricing strategies
- Seek to continuously improve the bid process bringing in best practice and educating all stakeholders involved in the tender costing process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience preparing cost modelling/engineering and pricing activities for bids/proposals for equipment and service provision
- Highly proficient in MS Excel with excellent analytical skills
- Adept with pricing model development
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to ascertain recurring and nonrecurring costs
- Risk analysis, management and mitigation
- Comfortable engaging, conversing and reporting to Senior Management
- Works well under pressure
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in International Bidding Environment
- Experience working with a Sales Team
- Commercial knowledge
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Senior Costing Proposal Analyst position today!