PROJECT MANAGER / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you an experienced Project Manager, with an engineering background? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to join a world-renowned organisation, with an excellent culture.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
A brand-new opening has arisen for a dynamic Project Manager, to form part of a newly formed team. You will be responsible for project managing all global Government certification and approval efforts - this will include managing trials, data collections and the admin of certification efforts.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment – opportunity to travel, attending Project sites
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Managing multiple projects utilising global teams across multiple timezones
- Ensuring on time shipping and set up of Capital Equipment to project site for testing
- Arranging all certification, data collection and trialling efforts
- Liaison and co-ordination with testing bodies, airports and various internal stakeholders and teams
- Help develop and implement a process for equipment approvals tests
- Communicate to Senior Management through Project Reviews and other means
- Manage aspects of the Project: Algorithm development, Risk management and mitigation strategy
- Take ownership of all elements of the project
- Document the Project: Maintain Project Gantt or Schedule, Report progress, Collating all documentation relevant for individual projects
- Manage pre-testing and internal gating reviews prior to shipment for test / trial
- Co-ordinate deliveries of equipment and deployment of support staff
- Confirm System complete to BoM prior to Shipping and on arrival at Site
- Work with the identified Installation and training resources to ensure that all availability, travel, planning, labour and other resources are in place to complete the Project
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years as a Project Manager or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience managing multiple complex projects with multidisciplinary teams
- Must be a good communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop robust plans, assess risk, develop and drive mitigation plans
- Experience of multi-stakeholder projects
- UK security clearance or be able to obtain it
- Managed equipment installation Projects within Europe and North America, even better globally
- Knowledge of aviation security and screening equipment
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this fantastic Project Manager position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.