PROJECT SALES ENGINEER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Do you have a background in Engineering? Looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading company? Our client has an exciting new opening for a passionate Project Sales Engineer to join them.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
Due to continued expansion they require a Project Sales Engineer with proven skills in a technical sales arena. This is an excellent route for progression within a technical field for the right candidate.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Project Sales Engineer:
- Respond to all customers enquiries and progress orders in a timely and professional manner
- Evaluate each enquiry technically and commercially in order to offer the correct product(s)
- Liaise with other departments ensuring that customers’ needs are met
- Secure orders by means of careful evaluation of customer needs, prompt and correct response and offering pricing that maximizes profit to the company
- Evaluate best delivery dates that can be achieved, utilising stock products wherever possible
- Check and respond to commercial terms from potential customers
- Provide support for the external sales force and distributors worldwide
- Provide quotations, costing and delivery information as required to secure potential orders
- Prompt follow up of enquiries to maximize order intake
Skills & Experience Required:
- HNC/HND Engineering based qualification
- Experience selling a technical product
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Required to be organised and willing to work unaided and as a team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels and balance high workload, whilst maintaining tight deadlines
- Proficient with Word and Excel
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this Project Sales Engineer position pass you by! Apply NOW and we will be in touch.