ENGINEERING DRAFTSPERSON / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is looking for 3 more highly motivated Engineering Draftspeople to join their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company, with an excellent culture and clear career progression.
This Draftsperson position may also suit Graduates who are looking for their first role in design.
They are a market leading manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional support leading to personal career development
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Draftsperson:
- Creation, control and modification of SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD 2D drawings
- All related management of change protocol associated with the changes of drawings
The Ideal Engineering Draftsperson:
- Ability to be pro-active and use initiative
- Keen attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Good inter-personal skills to work effectively and communicate at all levels
- Ability to take ownership of projects and deliver to completion, within agreed timescales
- Demonstrate good influencing skills
- Demonstrate a clear analytical approach and a methodical work process
- Demonstrate a professional approach and have high personal standards
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Mechanically minded with sound understanding of mechanical principles
- Knowledge of pressure systems or valves would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- A working knowledge of Solidworks is desirable
- Machine component drafting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If you feel that you have the skills and drive to fill this Engineering Draftsperson position,simply submit your CV.