SENIOR BUYER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Due to further major wins in new contracts, our client requires another talented Senior Buyer. They have recently acquired 2 new Senior Buyers and are looking to add 1 more to their dynamic team.
If you are an experienced procurement professional, looking for a rewarding role with a market leading organisation, then we would love to hear from you.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry - with a turnover of over £50 million.
You will be accountable for the supply of materials/components to meet the requirements of their customer base. This includes meeting cost, delivery, quality and service needs.
The successful Senior Buyer will be fully empowered to make decisions regarding demand and supply timescales, pricing and supplier selection.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Skills & Experience Required:
- Professional qualification (CIPS) or relevant experience
- Background in component manufacturing
- Thorough understanding of MRP principles
- Proficient with MS Suite and ERP Software
- Customer focused and committed to continuous improvement
Ready for the challenge?
If you have the charisma and drive we are looking for, please apply for this Senior Buyer position Now! You can expect a call very soon to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail.