STUDY COORDINATOR / SCIENTIFIC ADMIN / BELTON / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Looking for a rewarding new role, with excellent career development opportunities? If you have a background in science, and a passion for research & development, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client brings clarity to drug discovery around the world by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges - with facilities in the US, UK, China, and Taiwan.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Study Coordinator / Scientific Administrator to join their growing Oncology Study team – you will be key to supporting their growing portfolio of model offerings and service spectrum.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual wanting to experience drug discovery for the first time or for more experienced scientists wanting to lead multiple projects.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Onsite parking
- Death in Service benefit
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Study Coordinator / Scientific Administrator:
- Provides scientific and administrative support to the Study Director for assigned oncology studies from award, through the in-life phase
- Multiple study set up tasks including protocol development, scheduling and initiation meetings
- Liaise with sponsors, study team, Principal Investigators and internal departments to ensure accurate and timely protocol and amendment development and distribution
- Assist with client visits and internal study meetings, including preparation and logistical planning to ensure smooth progress of the agenda
- Plan and prepare for shipping of study samples to clients, as required per study
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in scientific role / research would be beneficial
- Demonstrates excellent communication skill
- Skilled in time management
- Ability to manage multiple changing priorities whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent administrative skills
Ready to change lives?
Get in touch Now! Simply submit your CV for this Study Coordinator / Scientific Administrator position today!