SCIENTIST / STUDY DIRECTOR / BELTON / HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS PACKAGE
CrownBio brings clarity to drug discovery around the world by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges - with facilities in the US, UK, China, and Taiwan.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Scientist / Study Director to join our Oncology Study Director team based in UK. This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment.
You will support our growing portfolio of model offerings and service spectrum. The team is responsible for research/development as well as project delivery of the company.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Onsite parking
- Death in service benefit
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Scientist / Study Director:
- Assisting senior study directors to design and execute preclinical studies both internally and through external partners (CROs and collaborators) and interpret the results of these studies, either as the head of a team, or by providing expert input
- Assisting senior study directors to Interpret and report data, discuss conclusions and present at various internal and external forums
- Contribute scientific expertise in oncology to project teams
- Provide input to the strategy and direction of oncology projects
Skills & Experience Required:
- MSC or above in life science or a related discipline
- BSC in life science or a related discipline with proven experience in drug discovery or translational research gained in an academic or preferably industrial setting
- Demonstrated ability to work within multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrable proficiency in a range of biology techniques. In vitro, in vivo and ex vivo experience, and a working knowledge of immuno-oncology would also be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable/flexible and approachable
- Methodical and highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Ready to change lives?
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Scientist / Study Director position today!