PARTNER CHANNEL EXECUTIVE/ SOLIHULL / HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
Exciting new opening for a Partner Channel Executive to join an award-winning software company – Opportunity to join a dynamic team as they embark on a journey of innovation and growth.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, our client is a sector defining software company on a mission to create the very best products to support business and they are looking for passionate individuals to join their journey of innovation and growth.
They’re looking for a talented Partner Channel Executive to develop, grow and nurture a sales pipeline driven from partnerships using your previous software business development skills.
You must use these skills to deliver net new monthly recurring revenue in subscriptions and services and existing channel partners, and to contribute to the UK/EMEA business objectives.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Great industry to work in
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Free healthy snacks and lunchtime gaming
Key Responsibilities of the Partner Channel Executive:
- Developing and nurturing sales pipelines
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close
- Develop procurement strategy for finance and sourcing teams to accelerate to close
- Achieve an agreed annual target
- Research and evaluate potential technology ERP partners, ERP resellers and value add partners
- Re-engage existing technology partner relationships to create sales facing heat map of partnerships and opportunities
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Address partner related issues including sales conflicts (channel conflict) in a timely manner
- Lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated (preferred)
- 5 years+ of experience in an executive / enterprise sales position, or similar
- Ability to drive sales and achieve results
- In-depth knowledge of the sales process and customer behaviour
- Understanding of technical complexities
- Travel will be required, therefore, flexibility and mobility is essential
Why work there?
Whatever your role you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest brains in the sector, develop personally and make a positive difference to customers. They have plenty of household name clients around the globe and amazing, employee focused offices in the UK and US, with more locations on their bucket-list.
Their culture is driven by their employees and they are proud of the atmosphere they have created with a flat hierarchy, plenty of social events, commitment to supporting good causes and free healthy snacks too.
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then submit your CV for this Partner Channel Executive role via the button shown.