RESEARCH TECHNICIAN / BELTON / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Our client brings clarity to drug discovery around the world by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges - with facilities in the US, UK, China, and Taiwan.
They are looking to recruit 2 x Research Technicians and offer the opportunity to join an exciting venture and to shape the future in a friendly, modern and leading edge working environment.
As a Research Technician, you will be working in an in vivo laboratory as a member of the Operations Team. The successful candidate will be performing experimental procedures on client and research in vivo projects and performing duties appropriate to supporting the functioning of the in vivo laboratories such as animal welfare checks and maintaining and managing supplies of materials.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Research Technician:
- A minimum of NVQ, GCSE, or A-level education.
- A BTEC National Diploma in Animal Care (or a related area), as this is equivalent to relevant work experience.
- The desire to learn all aspects of a working animal unit from husbandry to experimental procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable interacting with colleagues.
- Demonstrate accurate data recording practices and have experience using Microsoft Office software.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidates should have a minimum of NVQ or GCSE-level education A-levels or BTEC National.
- Holding of a Personal license (preferably Modules 1-3) (PIL AB).
- You must have Transport due to rural location based in Leicestershire.
Ready to change lives?
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Research Technician position today!