ELECTRONICS REPAIR ENGINEER / SLOUGH / EXCELLENT SALARY
Do you have a real passion for electronics and want to develop your skills as an engineer in a fast paced, dynamic environment? Then our client may be the company you have been looking for.
Due to expansion and new contracts, they are recruiting Experienced Electronics Engineers to complement their existing engineering staff at their Slough location.
Experienced Engineers can expect a varied workload with new challenges and an opportunity to demonstrate your skills every day. They will provide all the help and assistance you will need to become familiar with the products they service.
Their core business is repair of industrial motor drive technology and associated control systems and they feel that they have elevated this to a whole new level and there are sectors where their clients consider them as the, “industry standard”.
If you believe that you have the attitude and talent to join their team and would like to earn an excellent salary, they want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Repair Engineer:
- Reverse engineering electronic circuits where circuit diagrams are not available
- Capable of using skill and initiative to diagnose complex problems to component level
- Competent in the use of a range of electronic test equipment
- Keen to work in a cooperative team environment
- Demonstrate adaptability to keep up with changes of product and practice
- Possessing a genuine interest in electronics
Skills & Experience Required:
- Recognised qualification in electronics
- A desire to work in the field of industrial electronic repair
- Analytical mind and enthusiastic nature
- Experience in the repair of motor drives including their basic set-up used to test the items after repair
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Electronics Repair Engineer position, please apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.