NEW BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER / BOLTON / STARTING SALARY £24,214 PER ANNUM + BONUS
Our client is a leading global medical equipment solutions provider within the clinical trials industry. They have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced New Business Account Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
They are searching for an outstanding individual with a natural talent for relationship-building, and a drive to work in an engaging manner with potential customer accounts.
The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities; developing strong relationships with customers; identifying and connecting with key business executives along with preparing, negotiating and closing sales and rental proposals.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including purchasing, logistics and project management departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
Being regarded as experts within the medical equipment supply space, their Account Managers are highly trained and self-motivated, enabling them to surpass their personal sales targets, whilst always delivering exceptional service. They ask candidates to bring fantastic communication skills and a propensity to learn, and they will provide training and support to ensure that you too are an expert within their industry
What’s on Offer?
- Starting salary £24,214 per annum + Bonus
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Great career opportunities, within a growing company
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the New Business Account Manager:
- Researching organisations and markets to develop new areas and opportunities for the business.
- Prospect new customers to develop new sales leads.
- Establish new contacts and new opportunities within your account base. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Generate new opportunities within your customer base.
- Build a client pipeline and close sales.
- Achieving the sales target as set out by the business.
- Provide new customers with estimates in order to generate sales opportunities.
- Have a strong product knowledge or the ability to learn products quickly.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Attend medical conferences
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced in new business development.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Don’t miss this one! Submit your CV for this New Business Account Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.