TECHNICAL TRAINER / STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Do you have a background in Engineering? Looking for a rewarding new Corporate Training role, with an organisation that values its people and offers exceptional opportunities to progress? If so, read on!!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a passionate Technical Trainer to develop and facilitate technical training on their latest and existing x-ray products at their facilities in Stoke and Billerica (USA), plus customer sites across the world.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment – opportunity to travel the world delivering 1st class training
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Trainer:
- Work with engineers and subject matter experts to develop training material
- Conduct classroom and practical training
- Resolve problems as they arise in assigned projects
- Complete all required course paperwork
- Provide feedback to management team
- Travel internationally as required
- Evaluate the success of training and adjust plans accordingly
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in training environment
- Have a strong diverse engineering background
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of X-ray imaging/security systems is a plus but not mandatory
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training desired but not mandatory
Ready to become part of the team?
Don’t let this fantastic Technical Trainer position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.