DOT .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / SENIOR, SEDGEFIELD, UP TO £50,000, FLEXIBLE WORKING INC 4 DAY WORKING + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced .NET Software Developer? Ready for a new challenge with a vibrant company, great clients with an excellent working environment? If so, ur client has the perfect opportunity for you!
They are a growing Software Company, working with an interesting variety of clients specialising in large charities and NGOs. Rarely will you find your software skills rewarding and helping great causes for those in real need around the world. Plus there is an option to work a 5 day followed by a 4 day week (Friday off) flexible work pattern.
The stand-out .NET Software Developer will be capable of delivering using the latest DevOps, MVC / Entity Framework and not afraid to take on new projects and challenges. Our cient will be moving to brand-new state-of-art offices from 1st January on the campus at the North East Technology Park in Sedgefield. You will work closely as part of this team and the team based at HQ on the South Coast; plus the chance to meet and network with fellow technologists on the NETPark campus. They are currently located at Newton Aycliffe until the end of the year.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (total package worth up to £50,000 – dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus
- 24 days holiday plus Public Holidays increasing with time in service
- Flexible working with option of work pattern working 9 in 10 days (every other Friday off) or an additional 23.5 days absence a year
- 38.6 hrs per week equivalent with flexible working
- Aviva Stakeholder pension plan with employer contributions
- Microsoft certification incentivised and supported
- Appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
We are looking for ambitious Software Developers, team players with a minimum of five years’ experience.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and lead in a wide variety of challenging web applications from new innovative bespoke applications, to products and support encompassing the complete software lifecycle.
Essential Skills Required:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
Other useful skills
- Azure, SharePoint, Telerik, DevOps, Agile
If you have the knowledge and passion to be successful in this .NET Software Developer role, we want to hear from you! Click ‘Apply’ now, and we’ll be in touch.