AFTERNOON RECEPTIONIST / SOUTHALL / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a brand new opening for an enthusiastic, afternoon Receptionist (Maternity Cover) to join their forward thinking organisation.
Established in France in 1980, they are specialists in the development of delicious bakery, pastry, viennoiserie and savoury products, with operations in over 100 countries around the world. Their people are central to everything they do!
They are looking for an experienced Receptionist who has an excellent telephone manner, is well organised, with good communication skills, PC literate and has great customer service skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Vibrant working environment
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
- Completion of electronic visitors book & issuing visitors badges, informing hosts of visitors arrival.
- Issue fobs and lockers and update system where necessary.
- Receiving telephone calls, taking & passing on messages, maintain telephone list and switchboard.
- Liaising with Royal Mail & couriers. Opening in coming mail, date stamping and distribution.
- Company contact during office hours for reporting fires or emergencies to emergency services.
- Report faults & problems to photocopier/office machines maintenances.
- Controlling bookings for meeting rooms. Administrative support e.g. typing, data entry, binding, translation etc.
- Monthly stocktaking and ordering of office stationery and beverages
- Maintain Budget and issue to Manager on a quarterly basis highlighting any over/under spends.
- Approving admin invoices.
- Work closely and flexibly with the Morning Receptionist to provide ongoing reception cover for holidays & sickness
What are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Afternoon Receptionist position, submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.