CAD Technician (Building & Construction) / CREWE / UP TO £40K + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced CAD Technician, looking for a rewarding new role, with a growing company? If so, our client would love to hear from you!
They are a specialist construction and manufacturing business, based in Cheshire, producing cutting edge kennel buildings and systems.
Due to their continued expansion, they have an exciting new opening for a highly motivated CAD Technician with a knowledge of planning regulation and experience of building and construction design to join their in-house Technical Design Team.
You will take on various internal and external projects, working with a varied client base which includes; The MoD, Merseyside Police, RSPCA and Blue Cross to name a few.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (up to £40k, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Varied workload – No two days will be the same!
- Excellent working environment, and opportunities to progress to senior roles
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3 Years-experience in building and construction design
- Thorough understanding and working experience of AutoCAD
- Experience in Surveying
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed working drawing packages
- Previous site delivery experience and demonstrable job running on projects
- A good understanding of UK Planning process
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines and External Consultants
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have excellent organisational and management skills
- An analytical mind with problem solving ability
Ready to be part of the team?
They are looking for the right person to join their successful small team and help the business grow.