PLANNING ASSISTANT / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
New opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector – you will be joining a world leading organisation with an excellent culture! They guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints.
They are looking for a highly motivated Planning Assistant to provide planning support in respect to materials and services required to meet objectives, including; procurement, forecasting and inventory holding.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Planning Assistant:
- Monitor, report and input/maintain data integrity within the given purchasing/planning parameters
- Maintain, analyse and ensure accurate planning reporting functionality
- Project expediting to support supply chain requirements to deliver to customer demand
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure effective maintenance and development of demand processes
- Ensure planning requirements are met in conjunction with the procurement department
- Expediting of internal purchasing to obtain order confirmations and delivery dates/lead times
- Maintaining database of outstanding orders/expediting requirements
- Review and report / escalate issues to line management contributing to improvement activity
- Raise works orders ensuring a high level of accuracy when required and other ad hoc planning tasks
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels
- Experience in Supply Chain processes, including inventory management and data integrity
- A proven track record in working to; and meeting SLA’s
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and experience in ERP/MRP systems
- Proven ability to understand and manipulate complex data sets
- Planning Project delivery schedule to customer and business requirements
- Capacity Planning experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Planning Assistant position today!