QUALITY INSPECTOR / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
New opportunity for an experienced Quality Inspector – you will be joining a world leading organisation with an excellent culture! They guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for a dynamic Quality Inspector to carry out inspections and final acceptance testing – you will also have input into Quality inspection plans.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Perform incoming material inspections/testing (either onsite or at supplier premises)
- Perform outgoing verification and validation inspection and testing
- Perform in-process inspection and testing across operations
- Ensure that non-conforming product is correctly identified and assist in MRB for disposition and further action
- Inputting inspection and test data into databases and writing inspection/test reports including data presentation and analysis
- Completing reports and checking data prior to release of final product
- Undertake or assist in corrective actions including containment, root cause investigation, corrective action and verification steps
- Produce and input into inspection and control plans
- Carry out in process audits
Skills & Experience Required:
- Positive proactive attitude, self-motivated, good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Quality Inspector in an Electro-Mechanical environment
- Understanding of AS9100 quality standards would be an advantage
- Experience with CMM, FARO Arm and general measuring equipment
- Proficient at interpreting Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Drawings
- IT skills able to use Word, Excel, Access competently
- MRP systems experience
- Clean Driving Licence
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Quality Inspector position today!