QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to join a world-renowned organisation, with a strong focus on its people.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to lead operations on Quality Assurance and Control including internal validation and factory acceptance testing.
They are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military and checkpoints.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Provide general support to the QA department in all quality-related matters
- Investigate the root cause of quality related problems and bring about corrective actions
- Perform internal process audits and manage corrective actions that arise
- Provide input in Material Review Board for disposition of faulty parts/assemblies
- Implement fully validated changes and ECO's
- Provide Quality input into the product assembly processes including IVT and FAT activities, coordinating directly with Operations to resolve issues prior to equipment sign off
- Undertake product radiation surveys and undertake role of Radiation Protection Supervisor
- Collaborate with design, manufacturing and purchasing functions
- Provide agreed KPI’s to trend Quality performance in CAPA, Customer complaints, equipment performance/faults (RMA) and installation and servicing operations
- Provide Quality input on regulatory certification (CE) and configuration control including software.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A Degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing, quality, engineering or electronics
- 1-3 years’ experience of working in a Quality Assurance role, ideally in a medical, aerospace or automotive environment
- Good and effective communication skills at all levels
- ISO 9001 Lean and or Six Sigma understanding and experience
- Experience in a Regulatory Compliance- CE and software control
Ready for the next step in your career?
If you would like to be considered for this Quality Assurance Engineer role, simply Apply Now, and we will be in touch.