IT DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN / STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you looking for a rewarding new IT Support role, with a world leading organisation, that offers fantastic opportunities to progress? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client requires an experienced IT Desktop Support Technician, to join their dynamic team, based in Biddulph. You will provide first class IT Support to all their European sites (with some site visits required).
They are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment – opportunity to travel to other UK and European sites
Key Responsibilities of the IT Desktop Support Technician:
- Desktop support in a multi-user environment
- Configure, maintain and provide Desktop support to all users
- Provide support for all applications running on servers and desktops and all hardware associated with the applications
- Actively participate in team discussions
- Help develop IT solutions to meet the business objectives
- Create and maintain documentation on the all IT systems
Skills & Experience Required:
- MCP, MCSA or MCSE qualification preferred
- Desktop support experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 10
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and newer (ideally including O365)
- Knowledge of Backup Exec andor Comm Vault back up software
- Networking experience (for desktop troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of iPhone / Android handsets
- Possess a positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Working understanding of Lotus Notes preferred but not vital (Version 8 and above)
Ready for the challenge?
Don’t let this exciting IT Desktop Support Technician position pass you by! Apply NOW.