ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR / MARKFIELD / UP TO £42K + BENEFITS
New opportunity for a hands-on, technically minded Electrical Estimator. You will be joining a long-standing organisation with a reputation for putting their people first.
Our client specialises in managing the supply and installation of electrical and energy changes for business throughout the UK. This is an exciting time for the business as they continue to grow.
As part of their continued expansion strategy, they are looking for an experienced Electrical Estimator.
You will estimate the electrical element of tenders to establish a consistent flow of work, managing the entire bidding process of projects with a value of £100,000 - £900,000.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£38k - £42k, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent working environment
- Great company culture, with a real family feel
- Commitment to learning and personal development
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Estimator:
- Prepare electrical service cost estimates and proposals, utilising Cypher software
- Establish new quotations by understanding job specifications and drawings
- Accurately calculate quantity take-offs from drawings
- Accurately produce material and labour take-offs
- Attend site/tender walkthroughs to cross reference drawings to identify proactive solutions
- Communicate with client to clarify unclear specifications, wording, through RFI's
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing used for bid submission
- Participate in site reviews, tender reviews, tender hand-off, project closing meetings as needed
- Quantify variations with client submit prices and communicate with confirmation of agreement
Skills & Experience Required:
- Electrical Contracting Background
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Manage your own workload and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office, word and excel, and other related computer programs
- Health & Safety (IOSH Accreditation)
- Management of design pre-commencement phase
- Financial Management of project and working to budgets
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Electrical Estimator position today!