NEW BUSINESS ADVISOR / PRESTON / £35K OTE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Do you want to work for an award-winning business? If you have a passion for sales and want your career to take off, then we’d love you to get in touch. Our client is a rapidly growing business looking to hire leaders of the future!
They are one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries working with commercial, industrial and public sector energy consumers.
They are looking for enthusiastic New Business Advisors to work in their SME division, where you can expect a fun and welcoming environment, with brilliant incentives for top performers.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary – Up to £18,000
- Good commission structure (£30K-£35K OTE)
- Training and development opportunities with a clear career progression up to management level
- Company pension & Childcare voucher scheme
- Numerous Social and Charity events throughout the calendar year
- Endless incentives – from gift vouchers to early finishes
- Flexitime to use on-site gym
- On-site bistro, unlimited tea and coffee
- Free, on-site parking
- Social games area
- 4pm finish on Fridays
Key Responsibilities of the New Business Advisor:
- Make business to business phone calls daily
- Generate leads for the analyst teams
- Understand and adapt to the training and procedures
- Assist managers and team with everyday tasks such as printing, board figures and general calls
Skills & Experience Required:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, target driven
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Outstanding telephone manner, professional and confident communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- A good ‘teamwork’ ethic
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
Don’t miss out! Simply submit your CV for this New Business Advisor position now, and we’ll be in touch!