DATABASE ANALYST / SOLIHULL / HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
Exciting new opening for a Database Analyst to join an award-winning software company – Opportunity to join a dynamic team as they embark on a journey of innovation and growth.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, our client is a rapidly expanding organisation, with a fantastic culture and strong focus on their people – you’ll work with some of the smartest brains in the sector and make a positive difference to customers around the globe.
They’re looking for a talented Database Analyst to provide support for database design, implementation and maintenance, on SQL Server databases for our SaaS customers, ranging in size from SMEs to multi-nationals.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
- Regular social activities and events
- Free healthy snacks and lunchtime gaming
Key Responsibilities of the Database Analyst:
- Efficiently implement and maintain customer database extractions
- Investigate data anomalies in third party data, leading to root cause analysis of given scenarios
- Assist teams like sales and support with data related questions
- Ensure tickets are responded to in a timely manner
- Telephone calls with customers and colleagues
- System audits to improve processing times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Experience in a similar Database role, with excellent T-SQL ability
- Good ETL knowledge of different accounting systems: like Sage, Dynamics, Epicor
- Excellent relational database knowledge
- Good MS Office knowledge
- An ability to learn new software systems
- Exposure to data modelling techniques
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of extracting from ERPs
- Flexibility to work varied shifts up to 8pm (40 hours per week)
If this sounds like a place you’d be proud to work and you want to be part of a team that makes a real impact… then submit your CV for this Database Analyst role NOW!