RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE ADMIN / BIRMINGHAM / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Receptionist / Office Administrator, to join an established team, with an excellent culture. Ready for the challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is one of the industry’s best known and well respected names within the access services field – with the main focus on commercial scaffolding as well as hire & sales, mechanical and powered access.
An opening has arisen for an experienced Receptionist / Office Administrator to join their growing team. You will provide day to day admin support and extend a warm welcome to all visitors.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Receptionist / Office Administrator:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook
- Handle daily enquiries and internal/external customer queries
- Create Purchase Orders, and manage stationary orders for the office
- Maintain and update all relevant databases
- Ensure all reports are accurately maintained and processed in a timely manner
- Maintain safe and clean reception area
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Receptionist / Administrator role
- Good IT Skills – ideally, with experience of Oracle or ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive outlook, and excellent rapport building skills
If you would like to be part of their successful team, apply for this Receptionist / Office Admin position NOW!