AVIATION TRAINER AND ASSESSOR / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Aviation Security Trainer & Assessor – You will be joining a world leading organisation – playing a key role in delivering, developing and maintaining training syllabuses.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
The Aviation Security Trainer & Assessor will take responsibility for training to the highest standards across different frameworks. You will also be integral to supporting the internal quality assurance processes.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Become part of a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Aviation Security Trainer & Assessor:
- Deliver training that engages, motivates and provides key information to learners
- Welcome all learners to the Learning Academy in a professional and courteous manner
- Provide formative assessment activities and use these to provide feedback to learners
- Provide support for learners seeking recognition of prior learning
- Monitor the learner’s progress and decide whether a learner has demonstrated competence and capability, identifying and providing any support needs and updating learner records
- Utilize, develop and maintain resources such as lesson plans, training aids and security training equipment
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings relating to subjects such as quality processes, standardisation, programme review and evaluations
- Make changes to assessment tasks and decisions, as required by the Internal Quality Assurer
- Identify any CPD needs and ensure they stay up to date with developments in the Learning and Development, Security and their individual fields of expertise
- Ensure the information supplied for certifications and qualifications required to deliver and assess training are accurate and up to date at all times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have experience as a trainer / instructor
- Able to produce and maintain a wide range of training materials and supporting documentation
- Have strong administrative and self-auditing skills
- Willingness to attend CPD sessions, briefings, workshops and courses
- Experience with continuous assessment and quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Knowledge of security screening methods and their implementation across industry
- Must hold a Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA) qualification
- Award in Education and Training (AET Level 3 preferred) or equivalent
Ready to be part of the team?
Apply Now! This Aviation Security Trainer & Assessor position is not to be missed!