AVIATION LEARNING DESIGNER / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you passionate about Learning and Development? Do you have experience with LMS and eLearning platforms? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for an Aviation Learning Designer to develop and maintain security training courseware. You will take the lead on designing for both classroom and eLearning courses.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment, full support from Senior Management
Key Responsibilities of the Aviation Learning Designer:
- Design training that engages, motivates and provides key information to learners
- Project manage all classroom and eLearning Design projects; from initial design, to developing and maintaining courseware
- Continuously self-audit to ensure training materials are correct and relevant;
- Gather feedback from learners, trainers and internal quality assurance
- Participate in and contribute to team meetings relating to subjects such as quality processes, standardisation, programme review and evaluations
- Identify any CPD needs and ensure they stay up to date with developments in the Learning and Development, Security and their individual fields of expertise
- Ensure the information supplied for certifications and qualifications required to deliver and assess training are always accurate and up to date
- Apply the 70:20:10 methodology to the portfolio, and new learning design
- Work with subject experts to ensure all material is current, technically correct and is successful in meeting business and customer requirements
- Apply the “one-voice” concept to all content providing a consistent look and feel
- Ensure all content has an associated “check for understanding” and evaluation process
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with LMS and eLearning platforms
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Ability to work independently, with other trainers and part of a matrix management system
- Able to produce and maintain a wide range of training materials and supporting documentation using
- Willingness to attend CPD sessions, briefings, workshops and courses
- Experience with continuous assessment and quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of security screening methods and their implementation across industry
- Award in Education and Training (AET Level 3 preferred) or equivalent
Ready to become part of the team?
Don’t let this fantastic Aviation Learning Designer position pass you by! Apply today and we will be in touch.