ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT / WILMSLOW / £28,000 + BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity, with excellent perks – You will be joining a growing organisation, that guarantee exposure to many apsects of the finance function.
Our client is an industry leading global provider of Asset Integrity, Inspection and specialised Repair & Maintenance services to the Oil, Gas and Energy Industries.
They are looking for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance department. You can expect a varied workload – no 2 days are the same!
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary – Up to £28,000 + 10% KPI Bonus
- 5% Pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Study support
- Opportunities for self-development
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant:
- Monthly bank reconciliation for allocated Group companies
- Processing payroll and sales invoices
- Support AP and expenses process
- Monthly review of group AP ledger
- Support Management Accounts process
- Post accounting adjustments as required
- Update overhead and sales forecast report and maintain employee rates table
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow
- Work closely with Corporate Accountant in paying down inter-company invoices and loans
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Assistant Accountant role
- Fully AAT Qualified
- Advanced Excel user
- Highly adaptable and a fast learner
- Takes pride in accuracy and great attention to detail
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
Ready for the challenge?
If you have the drive and passion to succeed in this Assistant Accountant role, we want to hear from you! Submit your CV now and we will be in touch.