MECHANICAL TURNER / MANCHESTER / UP TO £15 PER HOUR + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Mechanical Turner? Ready for a new challenge? Our client has a fantastic reputation for rewarding hard work and guarantee an exciting career with opportunities to progress!
They are a Manchester based electro-mechanical repair facility, with over 25 years’ experience and one of the largest workshops in the UK.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for a highly motivated Mechanical Turner to join them – this position would ideally suit a mechanical machinist (lathe, milling, drilling etc).
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive pay (£14 - £15 Per Hour)
- Company pension
- Excellent working environment
- Training and career development
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanical Turner:
- Shaft repairs, housing repairs, metal spraying, welding
- Dismantling and assembly
- General bench fitting duties
- Assess and evaluate rotating machines
- Test components
- Balancing skills an advantage
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or relevant qualifications in Mechanical Engineering - Desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Use of callipers, verniers etc
- Dismantle and repair of rotating machines
- Enthusiastic ability
- Driving Licence
Apply Now! Simply submit your CV for this Mechanical Turner position and we’ll be in touch.