IN-HOUSE RECRUITER / CARDIFF / COMPETITIVE PAY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for a recruitment professional, to join an innovative organisation where you can make your mark! If you are looking to move in-house, then this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is a commercial law firm, working nationally and internationally from their base in Cardiff. To do the best work, they need the best people.
As the In-house Recruiter, you’ll be managing the full recruitment process in a creative, engaging and robust way. You’ll promote their employer brand and enhance the candidate and new hire experience. You’ll help them recruit only the best people, who want to fulfil their potential and who share their values: approachability, integrity, clarity, excellence and boldness.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent rewards and benefits: from a comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave and a company pension, to weekly yoga classes, onsite sports massage, and language classes
- Career development opportunities
- Great location and working environment – based right at the heart of the city
- Use market intelligence and appropriate channels to create strong talent pools
- Work with hiring managers to understand and proactively fulfil resourcing plans
- Understand trends and needs in current and future talent pools and implement proactive sourcing methods to eliminate talent gaps
- Review and analyse external trends and developments to support the continued review and development of the recruitment strategy
- Develop role profiles, manage recruitment campaigns and the candidate outcomes
- Provide excellent service and results for hiring managers and continually improve the candidate/new hire experience
Skills & Experience Required:
- A real talent for understanding the best ways to market and fill positions
- Significant experience in direct sourcing to senior level, gained through in-house or agency recruitment (ideally a mix of both)
- Self-starter mentality, with creativity and initiative to deliver the best resourcing solution
- Commitment to results, excellent service levels and continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task and work at pace
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to change and see opportunities for improvement
- Flexible ‘hands on’ approach
Ready to join them?
If you have the skills and charisma required, apply for this In-house Recruiter position NOW, before it’s too late!