SENIOR SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER / STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
New opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Test Engineer – you will be joining a world leading organisation with an excellent culture! We guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
Working within their brand-new Test & Commissioning Dept, they are looking for a talented Senior Software Test Engineer to facilitate the testing and troubleshooting of our products, aiding with product development.
You will take the lead on defining and executing specific Software Test/Verification tasks in conjunction with the software team.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Software Test Engineer:
- Review of software and hardware requirements
- Write Software test plans, prepare, and execute test cases
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot development software on computers/hardware
- Update manual and automated build scripts as required
- Generate and execute Software test procedures on pre-released code
- Execute regression and manual tests
- Update automated build scripts as required
- Assist Software Engineers in the debugging process
- Prepare and present test reports as required
- Perform Software release-related Configuration Management (CM) and documentation tasks
Skills & Experience Required:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or an equivalent degree
- Min of 5 years of relevant work experience in software development and/or software testing role
- Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience is desired
- Experience with the Agile/SCRUM software delivery methodology is desired
- Experience with software/hardware integration is required
- Exposure to and/or background understanding of Non-Intrusive Inspection equipment is desirable
- Able to participate and take the Software Test “lead” role on a multi-disciplined team
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Senior Software Test Engineer position today!