PROJECT MANAGER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunity, with a world leading organisation. Excellent earning potential. If you are an experienced Project Manager, with a background in Manufacturing or Engineering, we want to hear from you!
Established for over 40 years, our client is a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
They are looking for a passionate Project Manager – with a strong focus on operations in the Far East. You will manage all aspects of each project from receipt of customer order through to shipment of goods and documentation.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Ensure the technical and delivery requirements of the client are clearly understood
- Ensure each department understands the requirements of the order
- Continually review all milestones on the project and take action where dates are projecting late
- Liaise with key personnel from all departments to prioritise actions
- Provide and update production schedules as set by the project Purchase Order
- Organise logistics/transport throughout the project
- Expedite all activities (including suppliers) to ensure the project stays on track
- Participate in Customer visits and meetings to keep them up to date on progress
- Perform supplier visits as and when required to ensure dating items are on schedule
- Manage all project costs within the allocated budgets
- Produce and manage milestone timing plans throughout each project
- Develop, train and motivate colleagues to have a ‘make-it-happen’ approach
Skills & Experience Required:
- A mechanical qualification or experience in working in a mechanical/manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- High level customer communication skills
- Experience in negotiation
Ready for the challenge?
Get in touch Now! Submit your CV for this Project Manager position today.