CRM EXECUTIVE / LORD’S, WESTMINSTER / HIGHLY COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity, with excellent perks – Chance to work at the Home of Cricket, with freedom to demonstrate your creativity!
If you are an experienced CRM Executive, with a passion for enhancing communications and creating content, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is the national governing body for all cricket in England and Wales, supporting the game at every level – from grassroots to professional.
The CRM Executive will be responsible for the development and implementation of recreational cricket communications and content, enabling them to deepen engagement with new and existing customers.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan & life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- 30% discount on New Balance items
- Fantastic working environment & on-site gym (Based at Lord’s Cricket Ground)
- Opportunity to work for a national governing body, inspiring others
Key Responsibilities of the CRM Executive:
- Create and execute all email comms to the ECB network including Counties, Clubs, Leagues and Players
- Manage the Play-Cricket content creation, email communications and Facebook page
- Work alongside the Digital team to monitor and improve the Customer Journey
- Collaborate across key internal and external stakeholders
- Work with relevant ECB departments to identify, scope and deliver additional benefits and content to ensure ongoing engagement and added value
- Manage artwork requests for Participation and Growth initiatives and programmes
- Implement an effective reporting mechanism to track activity and KPIs
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience in data, CRM, and insights
- Proven track record of executing successful email campaigns
- Experience of copy writing and content creation with an eye for design
- Evidence of external agency management and cross departmental work
- Solid understanding of how to establish, maintain, and leverage stakeholder relationships.
- Proven ability to work with efficiency and flexibility
- Basic Photoshop and graphic design skills and experience in editing and creating marketing assets
Ready for an exciting new career?
Don’t let this CRM Executive position pass you by! Apply Now and we will be in touch.